22 April 2007

Let It Rain

A front went through last night. I didn't sleep. It's not as bad as it sounds, I enjoy those nights. Millie eventually gets tired and goes to bed after trying every bed behavior that she knows to get me to go too. When clear Kitty ESP fails to procure me obedience, she sacks out withing the 7ft. radius. She is at her most relaxed and endearing. We had a wonderful night.

Let it Rain

Make this day down, the weather was predicted correctly. It has begun to rain. A nice, lovely spring rain that will quench the ground and encourage new spring growth. It's the beginning of the season of greens! I believe that it will be a Window Box Wednesday this week.

On the knitting Front
I had thought to make the most of some quiet time and finish the first of my toe-up RPMs but the sock is a bit like the unicorn today. It has been Heel Time for a few weeks and the sock has waited patiently. I knew that I has knitted a bit farther than necessary but Ye Old Tape Measure said more than 3 inches! And further checking revealed that despite not being of the digital generation, my abacus tape measure was still correct.

I did inquire about a photo, but the frogged, curly pile of BFA Peakcock was embarassed to have brought my so low. And so begins my Widdershins. The Inside Outs Part Deux are midway. The first awaits an invisible bindoff and I need to do the other this week as Operation Stalk the Mailman begins next week.

Cross your socks as I work to focus on working toward completing pairs and having more FOs this year than last.....

No comments: