22 April 2007

Knitter's Coffee Swap Part Deux

A Bit about Me

1. Whole Bean
2. Decaf (it's sad, I know)
3. Typically regular but I enjoy flavored too.
4. I drink my coffee dark, thick and with a generous amount of cream. I love organic cream.
5. Friday's is Roadkill Latte day. Decaf, Soy, SF Hazelnut Latte. Best soffee ever would have to be Egyptian or Italian. Funny, both are made on the stove top.
6. If I were to answer honestly, I would have to say that I get a bit Sally-esque about my coffee. I'm particular about beans and cream, but as long as a latte/ cappuccino is made well, I'm easy.
7. Michael's Biscotti (from my local bread shop), a chocolate coffee bean or a good, biscuit-like scone. Seasonal fruit on the side.
8. Goodness, I hope not. :b
9. What's not to love...Wool, organic anything, cotton, linen, silk.
10. Cat Hair and 100% acrylic (while both have their purpose, not with my coffee or my knitting)
11. Um, could this question be qualified, please? I'm a process knitter. Kate Gilbert's "Cardigan for Arwen", a tribute to Vivian Hoxbro, 3-5 different socks, a summer rectangle with arm holes (and the perfect soft yellow), Norah Gaughan's Rams Horn Sweater"; and Rita O'Connell's "Garden Maze Cardigan" have floated to the surface of the stash. There's lace bit I don't typically sock and work lace at the same time.
12. Mostly cool tones--greens, blues, greys a bit of chocolate brown
13. Not to food or fibers, please don't send me grass or a tree.
14. I'm sentimental--my sister dyed sock yarn for me and I love the socks that it became--not because the colorway is particularly "perfect" but because she dyed it with me in mind. I also love to learn about anything and am inspired by pictures of all kinds.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm glad you enjoyed my Knit/Coffee Q & As. It was nice checking out your profile and blog
as well.

SD & her blog